- Papers and presentations from the 2013 Conference are now available for download as a collection. Click here to download the zip file.
- ISA announces the winners and runners-up for the Rising Stars Best Paper Competition. They presented their papers in a special session at the 2013 Conference.
The Industry Studies Association has announced a special theme for the 2013 Industry Studies Conference: Industry Flexibility and Agility in the Global Economy. While the 2013 Conference is open to all papers and panels relevant to industry studies, we are particularly encouraging panels and presentations this year that look at creating flexibility and agility in the global economy.
Topics of interest relevant to this special theme include, but are not limited to:
- What determines the extent to which firms are flexible or agile? How do types of flexible and agile strategies or practices vary across industries?
- What are the implications of flexible and agile strategies or practices for employees (wages, well-being, etc.)?
- How do flexible or agile strategies or practices affect firm performance and innovation? How does this vary across industries?
- How does technology affect flexibility and agility across different industries?
- What are governments or associations doing to promote flexibility and agility?
For more information regarding the submission process, the conference theme, and proposals for both individual papers and panels, please visit our Call for Papers page.
The 2013 Industry Studies Conference will be held in Kansas City, MO.